1800Kg Mast Climbing Work Platform Safety with 31m Width 50m Height
Boruida is an international company construction lifting machinery.
Our goal is to put at your disposition our experience to help you
to protect your safety and prevent danger. Check our website and
learn more about our products.
Mast Climbing Work Platform
Mast Climbing Work Platform MCP1800
DOL and FC
Mast climbing work platform is Boruida's newly-researched and
designed aerial work equipment, which adopts the latest
technological advances and develops on the basis of traditional
suspended access platform. It embodies lots of superior features
and does play an indispensable part in large-scale construction
work at height, especially in worksites where the suspending
mechanisms are unable to install.
The main parts of Mast climbing work platform can be interchanged
with building hoist such as mast sections, rack, pinion, reducing
device and so on. And its width and length can be changed according
to requirement. It is requisite equipment in construction job.
Additionally. It is no need for foundation so that it is easy to
change the working site
Standard technical datas of MCP Mast Climbing Working Platforms :
Rated Lifting Speed
Max. Working Height
Max. Height of Stand-alone Installation
Length of Platform
BasicWidth of Platform
Max.Width of Platform
Size of Standard Section
YZZ 132 S1-4
DC 195 V
TU 65 C/125-63
1:63 / 1300 N.m
3P, 380V, 50Hz
● Up to 150 m high and 30.9 m long.
● Maximum load capacity: 3410 kg.
● Maximum speed: 10.6 m/min.
● Suitable for surrounding the perimeter of a building with
special extensions ofup to 1.2 m (corner, zigzag, circular
● Limiter and incorrect load position detector. Benefits in terms
of safety and increased service life of the work platform.
● Self-erecting system. Allows the platform to be erected using
the actual platform itself.
● Galvanised-steel finish.
● Modular masts compatible with various BORUIDA hoists
1. with overload
2. with balance device
3. moving synchronize device
4. with anti-falling safety device
5. with constant speed safety device
6. with hand-operation landing equipment